Book Review: The Dark Times

Author: Tim Probert
Title: Lightfall: The Dark Times
Genre: Fantasy, Graphic Novel, Middle-Grade
Number of Pages: 256
Setting: Irpa
Time Period: Future 

Plot Summary: Bea and Cad are back in the third installment of the Lightfall series. Bea and Cad must deal with the fallout of the last book, Irpa has now gone dark. While the rest of their group seeks safety, Bea and Cad team up with other survivors to go to the Citadel of Knowledge in hopes of finding answers to some of the questions. Their journey reveals even more secrets until an unexpected ally shows up and gives them hope for the future.

My Verdict: I was super excited to get my hands on a copy! This is one of my favorite middle-grade series and I love the developing friendship between Bea and Cad. In this book, we learn more about Cad's backstory, which was heartwarming, but bittersweet. I suggest starting with the first book in the series, all books are worth reading and receive a 5-star rating from me! I will patiently wait for the next book. 

Subject Headings:
Healers -- Fiction.
Wizards -- Fiction.
Mythical animals -- Fiction.
Quests (Expeditions) -- Fiction.

Similar Reads:

 
One of my favorite moments and the art is stunning


Comments

Popular Posts